Delivered 100% Online - When you enroll in The PPI Academy, you get immediate access to the following courses ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
This extensive, in-depth course begins with 10 chapters of complete education including:
✧ Anatomy And Physiology From A Fascial Perspective,
✧ Bio-Psycho-Social Teaching Strategy
✧ Functional/Everyday Movement Training
✧ Common Problems And How Pilates Can Help.
In this course you will find the Contemporary and Classical Mat lessons for pregnancy and postnatal, including
1. Diastasis Recti Healing Variations
2. Labor and Birth Prep
3. How to Create Variations from ANY Exercise
4. Magic Circle Exercises
5. Wall Work for Posture and Control
For teachers who are equipment trained, In this section you will find Contemporary and Classical exercises for
1. Prenatal Flows from 4 - 15 minute increments for Reformer, Trapeze, Chair
2. Postnatal Reformer, Trapeze, Chair organized by stages of Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced Healing.
3. Postnatal Spine Corrector
In this course, you will find resources to enhance what you are learning in the PPI Academy.
"I am very thankful for this course which will allow me to use my medical knowledge with Pilates. I have studied the pelvic floor many times, but have never understood it well, until now. Thank you. "